Monday, December 1, 2014

What Kind of December is Hot???

Elder Chriss, Elder Molina and Jazmin
Wow it's already December! Can you believe it? I sure can't. But that only means one thing, Christmas!!! Christmas is the best thing in the whole world in the mission. The spirit is so strong this time of year as we testify of Christ and as we invite them to come to his church. 

Up until now we have about 1720 baptisms for the year. Our goal is 2000 so we are up to the last few weeks. We are working real hard to put in our part in the goal.  But if we are going to reach such a goal we need to do things like we never have before. We are talking to more people than we ever have and giving our best efforts. Me and my comp are doing great together. Roman was confirmed this weekend and everything is great with him. He is already doing visits with the other elders in the ward. We are hoping to have  2 baptisms this weekend and our zone is grow substantially and it's great to see the excitement. 
  
The rain came down this week and washed the missionaries out haha. We had some more flooding this week which was really fun. Today is really cold and the forecast is for scorching hot weather! I still don't believe it is December. 

Several of our converts went to the temple this weekend and had a great time. The ward is really excited for this Christmas season.

I did Divisions with Elder Engebretsen this week. He is now an assistant to the President. He came with me and my comp went with Elder Wade. I had such a great day with Elder Engebretsen. We went all over our area talking with all sorts of people. He taught me a lot and we had a great time. It was super funny to be his comp for the day. The last time we were comps was on the plane leaving for Los Angeles from the MTC. He sure is a great guy and very loving to those he serves.

All in all I love you tons! I hope that you are all well and that you have a good week. I'm safe, I'm happy, I'm doing great.
  
With Lots of Love
 Elder Taylor Chriss

No comments:

Post a Comment