Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas is the Best!!!

Elders Hicks and Chriss
How great is life as a missionary? Its just plain fantastic! I love Argentina!  It's full of great people and  a lot of cool stories. 
This week proved to be a roller coaster. First off we found a lot of people to teach and our converts are doing great working with our recent converts, they are helping a lot in the work here. And on the down side, both me and my companion have been super sick this past week. But we got to work and we saw great blessing come through sacrifice.

This next week is transfers! So I will be talking with you the next Tuesday! But other than that all is good, I hope that you all have a great Christmas, that we can all remember the reason that we celebrate. Keep the Savior in your hearts and Remember Him. I'll be talking with my Family the 25th so that is Awesome.
I hope you know how much I love you all. My gift this year is just knowing you are all out in the world doing acts of kindness for others!

Love Elder Taylor Chriss


Elder Molina's Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment