Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rollin up on bike with a passlong card. L.A style!

   Hey everyone! Sorry that the email is late. Today is Transfer P-day so it's on a Tuesday. I have some news, I am getting a new area!!! I am transferring to Cimarron area with my comp Elder Winterrose. Pretty sweet I am so exited for this new experience. We have 2 baptism dates so far, both are really solid people. We went to the VC (visitor center) with Enrique, this was a fantastic experience, talk about a great spirit. Lately we are just going around and rounding up less active members. 
  So Far no news on my visa so we will see how that goes in the up coming weeks. One thing I know for sure is my legs are pure marble. There is no secret of how.... it's called biking across my area all day every day. I am truly blessed to have a bike though. Most other missions don't even have bikes. So I'd say I'm pretty lucky. 
   Elder Engebretsen is in Argentina by now, he left last Wednesday. Hope all is well for him. 
  Best part of my week was definitely the VC trip with our investigator. The spirit is so strong as you sit in front of the Christus with your investigator and listen to his voice. It was in Spanish but the spirit has no language. The worst part of the week was last Thursday when all of our appointments fell through, I'm not talking 4 or 5 I'm saying 10... this was a disaster. The gospel is so powerful and wonderful and it is sad when people don't want it in their lives.
    I want to just let you all know how much I miss and love you. I am happy, healthy, and truly blessed. I don't have much to say this week but I love all the letters and email from all of my friends I am grateful to you all and to my Family. I finally got some stamps so be waiting for a letter or two.
                    With all my love
                        Elder Chriss

No comments:

Post a Comment