Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Campana for the Gold!


Lauti, President Ayres, and Elder Chriss, oh and Elder Chriss' new haricut!
Well the Transfers are in, and Elder Chriss.... You are staying in Campana with Elder Sosa! This is the longest I will stay in an area in all of my mission so far, haha. But I´m super excited to continue the work here in Campana. The Zone Leaders called and said Elder Chriss You are leaving... You are going to Campana2..... Awwww these leaders and pulling at the heartstrings haah.

Also today in the morning Lautaro Castelli, an awesome youth that has been helping us out a ton, was set apart and left to serve his mission in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It was so cool this whole week the family all came together as they prepared their first missionary. The Castelli family are the greatest and I'm so happy for them. They are a convert family and it is such a great testimony of what I´m doing here. I´m helping families to grow together so that one day they can live together forever.
Some other great news is that this past Saturday, Sergio, our recent convert, went to the temple with the ward. He doesn´t have a recommend yet but he went and enjoyed the gardens and the spirit that he felt there. I´m so happy that he could go and enjoy the temple.
  
Before Lauti left for his mission, he came with us to the Farewell of the missionaries. It was great to see my good friends from the mission and for Lauti to feel the Missionary Spirit there. The Sister missionaries that started the mission with me, are now going home, that was a bit weird to see them leave. But in the end it was a great meeting, and we enjoyed it a lot.
  
I´m really happy here in my mission, I couldn´t imagine a better place for me to be than here in Argentina. I´m really coming to love the people and I´m looking forward to this upcoming transfer and I will keep you filled in on all the Miracles that the Lord is sending our way.

With a lot of love, 
Elder Taylor Chriss
At Lauti's Farewell

The Del Monte Family I love ummm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment