Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I Testify of Referrals!

I love being a missionary if I haven´t said it before!! 

This was a great week of Miracles! This was the last week of the transfer and my companion and I wanted to do all we could to finish off the transfer with a bang. And lets just say BANG haha! We worked so hard and rode all over the place. And well diligence pays off.


Adriana was baptized!!! The other day we had her interview with the zone leaders and she did great. Afterwards we asked her who she wanted to baptize her. We gave several names of great members who she has met and befriended. But she said "Elder Chriss can you do it?" So I was blessed with the chance to baptize her! And one of the best parts was that half of the ward was their for her baptism!! Such great help for her to feel part of the ward. Everything went well.

As I said today is transfer day and.... for once nothing changes!!! I´m so glad that for once I don´t need to worry about anything new this week or transfer. Me and Elder Gabriaguez are going to continue working like always and put our confidence in the Lord. 

I really love this area. I just feel so great serving these great members and people. Yes the fields are big, but it sure is worth the view during sunset. The potential of this area is immense and we are just getting started. Not even to mention that we get fed here haha. Yes the stomach is still a big part of who I am. But I know that I am here for a reason and that the Lord knows my reasons for being here!!!

I have Pics this time!!!

Love you all so much and I hope you all have a good week!

Congrats Michael and thank you for your 4 year service in the Military! You are a great example to me!!!

Con super Amor

Élder Táylor Chriss




No comments:

Post a Comment