Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cambios! (Changes)


Caio Jose!!!
As you can tell by the title this week. Changes or Transfers!! I am Here in my new area called Pablo Nogues. It's out side of the city and pretty big! My new comp is Elder Flores, he is from Peru and doesn´t speak any English... I´m so stoked to be with him. I´m going to learn a lot of Spanish real quick haha! 

Not only have I moved and need to get used to a new area but Elder Sweeny (One of the Assistants) called and I have been called to be a District Leader!!!  Wow I´m a bit nervous for this next step in my mission but I know the Lord will help me in this!  Now all I need to know is who will be in my district!!!!
 
It was pretty hard to say good by to my little ole Cuidad Oculta! It was super hard to say good bye to José. Now he knows that missionaries come and go and he is happy for me that I off to another area. Man he is rock solid. The other day we were talking with him and his friend and he just took the lesson and made it better. He testified and told them that they need to go to the church. Haha my last memory of him is him inviting his friends.
 
We have been having a bunch of success in our area and now I´m glad that I´m leaving because I´m leaving it better than I found it and that is my mission goal to leave every place I´m in better than i found it!!! 

Super cool thing also was that the other day a member took us into Elefante Blanco the old abandoned hospital. The people are super nice inside. All is well here in Buenos Aires, I´m off to Play so FĂștball hope to hear from you soon, I will write more when I have more to talk about next time.

Les Amo 

Elder Chriss

Elephant Blanco


Goodbye Elder Stout!

No comments:

Post a Comment