Monday, September 23, 2013

Koreatown and Love to Dwan!!!

Hello everyone! How are y'all doing?

This was a pretty good week. We have been busting our humps off spreading the gospel here in LA. To start off the week we tracted for 5 hours straight.... yeah that's right. We woke up one day and thought we have no investigators and we are running out of plans. So we ran out and tracted!!! Well we got several appointments from that and now a certain part of LA definitely knows who the Mormons are. 

The rest of the week has been preparing our LA English class. We have posted up fliers on every post as far as the eye can see. This program will work and we are so excited for it to pick up. We had President Weidman come to our class to see how every thing is going, sad thing was this was the slowest day that we have had in a long times soooo awkward!!!

I love all the mail that you are all sending especially the care packages from my wonderful mom. Every one in my district loves when I receive packages, I'm a sharer!! haha I can't think of anything that I need out here.

Now here is the part that I've been thinking of since 9 o'clock this morning! To Dwan Christensen, it pains me deeply to hear of your sickness. This has been racking my soul so much I just wish I could be there for you and your wonderful family. As my mission President told me, the reasons that we grieve or feel sadness is because we love. And I just want to say to Dwan and the whole Christensen family that I love you all so much and I am praying for you. I know that everything will get better and that our Heavenly Father is mindful of our sufferings. I know that families can be strengthened through these trials and that we are never alone in these time. Dwan again I love you so much you are such a great person and I am so grateful to know you.

I love my God, family, mission, companion, trials, friends,and everything that makes me grow as a person.

Please know that I know that this is the only true church of our loving Heavenly father!  Keep strong write your favorite missionary.... Me.
Con Amor
Elder Chriss

No comments:

Post a Comment