Monday, September 16, 2013

LA English!



 
Well we are here again, on our great email day. I swear this week flew by fast. To tell you the honest truth I don't have much for you all this week. It was a lot of riding my bike around talking to people and not really seeing much success.
 
I did go on splits this week with my awesome district leader Elder Miller. In his area of Korea town. He is really funny and just a great guy to be around. He says that his area is really difficult as well due to the large numbers of skyscrapers and restaurants!!
 
It's kind of sad but our one investigators just disappeared... we don't know where he went... the lady that referred him to us disappeared as well.  So we are focusing on finding people as of late.

 
Cool news though, we started up LA English!! Me and Elder Palomino are the teachers for the Intermediate class and we have 4 students in our class which we are excited about. So far no non-member students but we just put up a bunch of flyers around town. We are super excited for this class and this program.
 
Sad to say I've run out of things to say... I am happy and i'm doing great. although i don't have much to talk about i'm still enjoying my time here in LA.
 
Any pictures from home would be great to have!! and I would love to hear from as many of you as I can. I Love you all I love my Savior and I hope you all have a good week.
 
Love, Elder Chriss
 
 

The Griffith Zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment