Monday, April 29, 2013

Adios Elder Chacon!

     Hey every one! Its so awesome to talk to you all. I have 20 minutes so this may be short as well. Today was beach P-day and we ran out of time. I am loving the field so far.  Unfortunately Elder Chacon went home for family stuff. My new comp is Elder Marin from Texas. We are living in a small garage converted into an apartment. Its fine by me.  I have about 5 other sets of missionaries in my District. 
     The best part of my week is the time i get to open my my mail.... Monday (P-Day). Worst part is when we get our mail but can't open it. My spanish is coming along. I still have no idea what the people are saying to me. But it will come. I am in a bike area, it's awesome. I love riding a bike. I'm working my legs like crazy. We live in a great neighborhood I love all the people its pretty relaxed area. I don't need anything at the moment. I just wish I had the opportunity to just talk with you all more. I'm just trying to be as obedient as I can to every thing. 
     I don't have Pics yet cause I am super unprepared. Also sorry to my blog its pretty bare because I haven't been sending much home. But I promise to be better. I really miss every one and I hope everything is going well I wish could talk more with you but I need to go. I PROMISE I WILL DO BETTER. 
With all my love and prayers.
           Elder Chriss
Elder Chriss apologizes if he doesn't get back to anyone.  He literally has not had anytime to reply.  But he really appreciates your letters and kind words. They mean the world to him!

The California Los Angeles Mission Central Zone enjoying a day at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment