Monday, January 5, 2015

Feliz Año Nuevo

The whole Tigre zone at zone meeting, All 13 North Americans except 1 are from Utah haha
Wow it's already 2015! Can you believe it? 2014 went by so fast, and it has been one of the best years of my whole life! The other night I was thinking about how blessed I was to be a missionary for the entire year of 2014 i truly was blessed every single day of this year. And I thank you all for your support and love the whole time. It's funny for me to think that i have been doing the same routine every single day of waking up at 6:30 and going to bed at 10:30 haha. Well lets just say that time flies when you are having fun, am I right? 

Here in Argentina for New Years was super crazy. Fireworks are the main thing that everyone uses and they party all night long. The night of New Years we went to bed at 10:30. I was sleeping well  when the whole sky exploded as the whole city of Buenos Aires lit off fireworks. It felt like some one was bombing the neighbor's house. But this year didn't bother me too much. But after the bombing subsided our neighbor, who help me grow my testimony of the word of wisdom, started to blast music from like 6 foot tall speakers for the whole night! Let's just say that I didn't sleep too much that night. The neighbors finally turned the music off around 10 o'clock the next morning haha. Just in time for language studies.

But all though we had a falter of sleep, the week went great. We started to find new people and our investigators are doing great.  We are really working hard with the ward to edify the church not only baptize.

Elder Bohn left to a new area in Capital. And in his place came an Elder named E.Goff He is so great haha. He is from Highland Utah... Not the high school, but the city. And he is very funny we are really enjoying working with the ward and getting things done here in the zone. 

Me and my comp E. Molina are doing great and we are really working on being the most obedient we can. Obedience brings blessings. 

I love being a missionary.... If I haven't said it before.

Remember to love one another and also remember that I love you all so much!!!

Keep it rocking!
Love Elder Taylor Chriss
The Tigre zone at a zone activity (playing soccer and BOM Charades)

A cool painting for baptist church saying no to Soccer fan Violance. the the jersey are from the biggest rivalry in Argentina Boca/River

No comments:

Post a Comment