Monday, November 10, 2014

One Busy Week!

Wow it has been a busy week!  I´m super tired. Full of the spirit but tired. Me and my comp have been working a lot and working hard to find new people to teach. Its really cool to see as the Lord prepares his children. We saw many miracles and we learned a lot about the work of the Lord. 

My companion is funny because when we learn something new he yells, "Why didn´t I learn this 2 years ago!" haha ( Today is his last pday) But really we are growing and adapting to the circumstances.

This week was my first Leadership counsel with the mission. It was great to see all of my good friends. We have 15 zones, and I know almost all of the zone leaders. We focused a lot on our goals. As a mission we are working on a goal of 2000 conversions. Right now we have about 1600 for the year. So we are going for the last push. Its cool to be in this work and to see the growth here in Buenos Aires.
  
We were very busy because we had 2 baptisms this week on two different days. So most of the week was planing baptisms and filling up the font. For the baptism Saturday we went to fill up the font and there wasn´t water in the whole church.... Well after several hours the water was fixed and everything turned out great. So all is well, Then Sunday they both got confirmed.

Today is the last pday of my comp so with permission of president my comp and I are visiting all sorts of places and taking pics.  That's why I don´t have much time to write. 

But I´m off to help my comp have one last look at the grand city of Buenos Aires.
  
I forgot my cord, so I´ll have to send you fotos next week! 

I love you all so much and hope you have a good week! Talk to you all later!
Elder Chriss

No comments:

Post a Comment