Monday, October 13, 2014

Virreyes!


Elder Chriss' new zone, Tigre.  His new companion is Elder Zapata, second from the left in the front.
Well now that I´m settling in to my new area and getting to know my comp better, I have a lot more to tell you this week. So my companion is named Elder Ramon Zapata. He is from Chihuahua Mexico, and this is his last transfer in the mission. He is a great Missionary and he knows how to work. It's great and he is teaching me a lot. He is really funny and I´m enjoying everyday with him.

My new are is awesome, it's Virreyes1. There are three different areas here in the ward and it's one of the greatest wards ever! It is rather small but it's full of people, A little different than Campana. Our area is super small but that doesn´t stop us from having lots of things to do. We live in a nice pension right next to the Elders of Virreyes 2, Elder Da Silva and Elder Bohn, which is great  because Elder Da Silva  is a district leader so he just comes over to do verifications each night. The other Elders in the ward are the Mission secretaries (Elders who are called to help around the office) so they live closer to the mission offices. But here in the ward there are a lot of people who are full of the Missionary spirit. The ward has recently changed to be a Ward and we are in a new building that is in the center of our area. And there are about 150 people that attend church. That is about three times the people that came to Campana and Pablo Nogues haha. Its a very active ward.
 
We have about 8 investigators that are progressing here, so we have a lot of work here and things are only growing! I love it here and I´m really happy. We are being obeisant and working really hard. 

The zone is awesome and is full of great missionaries that are dedicated to the Lord. We even have the Assistants to President in our Zone. haha All is pretty great.

I need you all to know that I love you all so much, that I know Jesus Christ is our Savior, and that if we just follow him we will  be blessed and strengthened.

Have a good week and I will keep up on the mission ;)

Love,
Elder Taylor Chriss
Elder Chriss and Elder Wilcox at the BA Temple.  Elder Wilcox went to Olympus High.

Saying goodbye to the Castelli family and Campana was hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment