Monday, May 19, 2014

Hard Work Gets the Job Done!

Elder Gabriaguez, Elder Castelli, Elder Chriss.  Congratulations Lauti!
We are getting things done here in Campana2!! This week was a fantastic week. My companion and I are  doing great things here. We are helping the ward grow and strengthen and we are finding great people to teach. We had 4 investigators in the church this week. It is the greatest feeling when you work hard and people come to the church. 
 
We are seeing great progress in the members in our ward, they are giving more referrals and are helping us our a ton. They are stepping up to their part in the work of Salvation.

Super cool, this week a youth in our ward received his mission call to Brazil Rio de Janiero. He is the first missionary in our ward for the past 2 years, so we are helping him get prepared as much has we can. It funny to see him as he prepares and remembering doing the same things. I´m so glad for him and he will be a great missionary.

  
Now I know that life can be hard, and I have seen plenty of people with hardships on my mission. But one thing i love to do is to help people to see the wonderful blessing that The Atonement brings, to show them what our Savior did for them. I love helping these people just like my purpose as a missionary states to "Invite other to come unto Christ". I know that all of this time that I´m here is worth it. I love you all and I hope you have a good week!

Love YOU ALL SO MUCH
Elder Chriss
Familia Castelli

Zona Zarate

Elder Chriss' view on Mother's Day

1 comment: