Monday, May 12, 2014

Week of Meetings and Mom!!!!!!!!!

A little different than his last area!
I love my Mission... I think I have said that a few times!!!

We as a mission had the wonderful opportunity to listen to several servants of the Lord this week. First in our Stake we listened to an Area Seventy named Elder Avila speak to us about the missionary work together with the members in our Stake conference. He helped us as a Stake gain a better vision of the work of salvation together. There is a lot of work to be done here in our stake. And we will get it done.
  
Second we had the Blessing to have a devotional by Elder Gonzalez of the Presidency of the Seventy. He got up and asked us what we would like to know... It was super cool to have a Q&A session with a Seventy. We talked about the work of the Lord and the ways that we need to work here in our mission. Our new motto is "Baptize, Retain and Reactive". These things at the same time!!! It is super cool the things that we are learning so that we can be more effective as missionaries.

And of course the best part of my week/month was talking to my mother yesterday. We went over to a members house and Used Skype and I got to talk to my family... that's about it. It was such the boost that I needed. I´m just stoked right now.
  
I´m kind of in a hurry so I will have to leave you now.  I love you all so much and I hope you have a good week. Stay strong and know that Elder Chriss is praying for you!

Love Elder Chriss


No comments:

Post a Comment