Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pascua!!!


Elder Chriss, Elder Damitz, and President Ayre
I just love Easter in the mission. The message of the Atonement is so very powerful and is my chance to share it with these wonderful people. A message that our Savior died for us, that we can be clean, that we can receive forgiveness. And that one day we will live again. We are so blessed to have this knowledge. 

Here in Argentina they celebrate by gifting hollow chocolate eggs with something on the inside (a toy or another egg) its a nice little gift. But it is very focused on the Savior which is great. Although most people still don´t know the true meaning of Easter.
  
Yesterday was my B Day and I thank you all for the birthday love and messages. Normally it would be P-day on my Birthday but today was transfers so today Tuesday is P-day. I was blessed with wonderful people to be with on my birthday. Beginning Saturday I got a cake every day. Lets just say that I can´t eat more. I´m grateful for the families of my ward that help me feel wonderful on my B-day.

  
And like I said today is transfers.... and guess what.... I´m gone again!!! New area and new Comp. I´m now in the middle of Campo or Fields. My area is giant its called Campana 2. My new companion is E. Gabriaguez from Paraguay. He is super cool he has around 6 months in the mission. I´m in the farthest northern zone in the mission. I´m super far from everyone. My last zone we had 20 to 15 min walk to another area. here its like and hour walk to another part of my own area. haha it's super awesome. 
I'm ON BIKE AGAIN, whooooo! I´m very excited for that. I will let you all know more as I know more.

  
This is what I have for you all today, I love you so much. I love my Savior and all that he has done for me. Especially this Easter season, There is a super cool video by the church our called "Because of him" and in spanish "Gracias a Él" its super great I invite you all to look it up.

Love,
Elder Taylor Chriss

I would like to personally thank Bishop Godoy and his sweet wife Lilian for the wonderful love they have shown my missionary. They have fed him every Sunday he has been in their area. Elder Chriss will truly miss their love, example, and hospitality!
~Lisa
 






Goodbye Elder Damitz!

No comments:

Post a Comment