Monday, April 14, 2014

It's Coming to a Close!


Last week's Zone lunch, All-You-Can-Eat-Pizza! (Yes another food picture!)

Wow we only have one week in the transfer!!! It’s gone by so fast. 

One thing is for certain is that time makes no sense to me.... One day is super slow, others super fast, weeks take a millennium and others seem to go Sunday to Sunday skipping M,T,W,T,F,S. But the good thing all I need to worry about is work.I

It yet again was a pretty slow week. We have been passing by our entire list of members to visit them and bring back those lost sheep (Less Actives). And it has born some good leads to more investigators. 

I am in love with the people here, some of them are not too welcoming, but once you get to know them they open up and become some of your greatest friends. The food is just plain fantastic. Empanadas are the best food I have ever had. But one thing that does freak me out is that I´m starting to wear a sweater each day and it’s April.... This whole opposite side of the planet thing still confuses me but in the end what I´m saying,... It’s cold, and the winds are brutal haha.

As me and my companion are trying to walk up the street with tornado like winds coming at us It reminds me of something that they spoke quite a bit about in the conference. Helaman 5:12 ~ And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the son of god, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shats in the whilwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall. 

In this scripture it talks about how if we are firm on the Rock of our Redeemer aka Christ we will not fall and WE WILL NOT FAIL. No matter how hard the storms no matter how difficult it is. We are always successful if we are doing all we can to have our savior in our lives. I´m not going to lie, these past few weeks have been super hard and it’s been difficult to go out and not have much success. But I have this new perspective in my work. That the Rock of my life is always there and always firm, all I need to do is work. This is my testimony of the week that the Savior is here with us and that no matter the trials or hardships we cannot fail with Christ. 

Les Amo y espero que pueden tener una buen semana, Lo siento no tengo fotos hoy, no hay la cosa para enviar mis fotos. Pero siempre hay la proxima semana.

Con Gran Amor
Elder Taylor Chriss

No comments:

Post a Comment