Monday, August 5, 2013

Todavia en Cali!!! (Still in Cali!)






Well no visa news this week to announce!  But I have plenty of other things to talk about for this week. So Guess what? We have 10 investigators!!! WHOOOOO!!! I am so happy that we are seeing success in this area! 7 of them came to church yesterday!! That is one of the hardest things about this work, to get them to come to church.

But yet again 5 of these investigators needs to get married! Haha I'm a little unsure if I'm a missionary or the creepy match making lady in Mulan.

The branch that I am in is starting to bloom, which is awesome. Our Branch mission leader is kicking butt and really helping out the cause. The rest of the leadership is getting there. Last night we had a missionary workshop with the leaders in preparation for next Sunday's workshop with the rest of the members. We are doing this to try and help members see that missionary work isn't scary to do. And to help our investigators have meaningful lessons when we bring these members. With a lot of our member present lessons we will be teaching say the Plan of Salvation and when we ask them to testify the members start talking about tithing or Joseph smith. So we are hoping that this workshop will grow the work and refine it as well.

I am loving it here in Lynwood! All is great! I love the people, my comp, and this opportunity to serve. Our family of 6 we are teaching are awesome. Two of our new investigators are fantastic and have a date for the 25th of Augsto for Baptism!!!

My spiritual Dulce for to day is remember prayer. As a missionary we pray dozens of times a day, but as members we should always remember that we have an ali in this crazy life and all we need to do is ask for his help. No matter the situation, Pray. Prayer is the best thing that we can do when life is dark and when it is bright, we always have something to pray about.


I love you all so much and I hope you are all well. Hope to hear from you soon.
Love! Elder Chriss
Don't fall asleep in church while waiting for it to start! Elder Cisnerose, Latin elder in my District, mugs you haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment