Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Transfers!

 
Familia Fuentes y Elder Yorgesen

Well here I stay for one more transfer here in Villa Oculta!!! But my Comp Elder Yorgesen has left me... man i loved that guy, he´s a great Elder and he is going to do good things! But now I have a new comp, Elder Stout! he is a super cool guy! He is in the Army and has been studying at West Point for 2 years. His family right now is living in Wisconsin. He is very clean and organized. I will learn a lot of that aspect of him I guarantee it!
 

This was a great week! We had 19 member present lesson this week!  A new record!!! We are talking with a lot of  people in our area. Jose still isn´t up for being baptized, But I can feel that he is super close to the font. We are also working hard to help re activate several less active families.  The familia Sanches for example are wonderful people and I´m so excited to work with them to return back to the church.
 

Well I´m not sure if its the water or the food but I´m like super sick lately, and that's no good! But I know that is just a part of the fun of missions. The mosquitoes have died down, mainly because we have a fan in our pension! Yeah that right we got a fan and just in time its like one billion degrees here in BAA and the humidity is so thick that I can cut it with a knife. I´m literally dreaming of a white Christmas this year. I do miss the cold. 

I got a super cool package from the best sister in the world!!! and my great brother in law! Also i got a great letter from my Friends Katie Izzie and Emily S. and then a Dear Elder from Marian Lucy! I´m so very blessed in this Christmas season. I did get 4 awesome packets from my mom this week, which made me so happy. I´m so grateful for her. 

Speaking of my wonderful Mother, today is her Birthday. And I want to shout out to her that I love her so much and that she means every thing to me. She is the best mom in the world and I could not have any one better!  I love you mom!!! 

Also I wish every one can keep my sister in your prayers. She is pretty sick and had a nasty surgery! Keep her in you prayers please. 

I hope to hear from you soon love you tons!
Con Amor 
Elder Chriss
Cool Villa Art!

Bugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment